White is the ultimate, timeless neutral, beautifully matching back to every conceivable color, while brightening up any outfit. Ming Wang’s white basics are even more versatile, making them perfect for building and enhancing your wardrobe. Plus, there is no better time to wear this fully-functional and luminous color than summertime.
While the bride and groom are undoubtedly the centers of attention at any wedding, the mother-of-the-bride plays a special role, as well – as such, a classy, clean look speaks volumes. Ming Wang’s chic and polished Gold/White ensures a quietly dazzling look, flawlessly taking you from the elegant ceremony to dancing the night away at the reception.
Find this outfit: Ming Wang M5701A Gold/White Jacket
(available at select Dillard’s stores),
Gold Faille Dress, Pearl Disc Necklace, Gold Floral Clutch, Pearl Drop Earrings, Smoky Quartz Ring, Pearl Cap Bangle, Gold Glitter Pumps.
Find this outfit: Ming Wang M5703A White/Gold Jacket
(available in Missy, Petite, and Women’s sizes at select Von Maur stores), Pink Floral Dress, Pearl Studs, Morganite Pendant, Floral Cuff, Pink Pleat Clutch, T-strap Pumps.
Find this outfit: Ming Wang M5705A Gold/White Jacket (available at Nordstrom, in Missy and Women’s sizes in select Dillard’s stores, and in select Von Maur stores), Ming Wang M5705E Gold/White Dress (available at Nordstrom, in Missy and Women’s sizes in select Dillard’s stores, and in select Von Maur stores), Drop Earrings, Three-Strand Necklace, Lavender Grey Clutch, Stone Cluster Ring, Pearl Bracelet, Gold Lace Pumps.
Easy black and white styles can take you everywhere – from your most casual lunch with a co-worker, to a special night out on the town with a loved one – in a pinch! Dare to pair these posh jackets with a bright hue for a chic, Spring look – or back to black and white for a monochromatic look that is sure to allure!
Find this outfit: Ming Wang M5632A Black/White Jacket (available at Nordstrom, and in Missy and Women’s at Von Maur; also available in Dillard’s locations), Silk Blouse, Black Jeans, Bag, Necklace, Sunglasses.
For years we have been told never to wear white after Labor Day, but guess what? Rules were made to be broken, especially in the world of fashion! It is now not only acceptable, but encouraged to wear white in the winter. White during the cooler months looks sophisticated and chic. It is a very versatile color that goes back to everything! But how do you transition what is normally thought of as a summer color into winter?
- · Avoid wearing summery footwear such as strappy sandals and flip flops. Instead opt for winter appropriate shoes such as boots.
- · Be cautious of the fabrics you choose to wear. Avoid linens and gauzes. Steer clear of breezy light summer fabrics.
- · If you’re wearing white denim, look for tops that are heavier in fabrication such as sweaters. Also look for brocades, tweeds and tartans.
Different Looks to Try:
While there are endless ways to incorporate white into your winter wardrobe, here are some of the easiest outfits to attempt.
· Wear it Back to Neutrals – Wearing neutral shades such as gray, black, and brown, gives a very clean more tone-downed look to the brightness of your white garment.
· Black and White – This is a classic color combination that anyone can pull off! Pay homage to the 60’s Mod era, and add in graphic, geometric prints for an edgier look.
· Monochromatic – Monochromatic outfits have been very popular this season. Mix and match various tones of the color white. From pearl to champagne, wearing all white makes a bold statement. Find some fun textures like a fuzzy cardigan or cabled sweater to add dimension to your outfit. While this look may be a little more intimidating to attempt, it is beautiful and fresh looking when done right.
· Patterns – Next time you wear a patterned piece, such as an animal print, try wearing it back to white instead of black. It will refresh your outfit.
Some may be hesitant to wear a white denim jeans or white tweed pants. Ease into this trend by investing in a white piece that is more “winter appropriate” such as a white trench coat or a white faux fur jacket. Fashion should not be feared, and while wearing white during these colder months may be intimidating, it’s worth trying to bring freshness to your overall look.
Let Ming Wang get you into the Fourth of July spirit with our deep Navy, breezy White and soft red Poppy tones. Get in the fashionable spirit at your July 4th grill-out in comfortable and holiday-appropriate styles while watching the big fireworks display.
(Alternatively, you can pair this jacket with a plain, white tee!)
It’s time to throw out the rule book when it comes to fashion. Think you can’t wear white before Memorial Day? Think again. Spring is all about matching these bright, clean separates for a monochromatic look that is fresh and crisp.
Not ready for a full white-out? Make the transition with accents that make your look pop, like a jacket with contrasting black trim or a tunic with a splash of color. Whether you’re go head-to-toe or just one piece, this closet staple will certainly lighten up your wardrobe – and your mood!
Will you give this trend a try?