We had another successful store contest on Facebook – this time it was Morgan Fitzgerald’s turn.
Morgan Fitzgerald’s first opened its doors back in February of 1993. They have grown their assortment throughout the years to include everything you’d need to get dressed from top to bottom. Their assortment includes everything from wigs to shoes, and brands like Brighton, Vera Bradley, HairUWear and of course Ming Wang. What immediately caught my attention was how they measure the success of their customer service: by the number of times their customers voluntarily say “We love this store”. This means that they have made their customer feel comfortable, respected and valued. They have had several Ming Wang trunk shows with successful outcomes, so clearly, the next step was to hold a Facebook contest. The contest lasted two months; although there were many entries, only one winner could be announced and that lucky winner was… Jan Hunter!
Jan came into the store excited to pick out her winning outfit. She immediately gravitated towards the evening group, and picked out style M3482. While she was at the store, we decided to ask her a couple of questions on her style and Ming Wang.
1. What do you like best about Ming Wang? (Fit, color, style, machine washable, travel friendly etc…)
“It’s a classic look and I feel classy when I wear it.”
2. What do you think makes Ming Wang stand apart from other fashion brands?
“It travels easy, it’s packable, and resists wrinkles.”
3. When wearing Ming Wang, how does it make you feel? Feel free to share with us any compliments that you have received lately.
”Elegant & Classy, it fits me perfectly.”
4. Describe your personal style and how Ming Wang fit into your current lifestyle?
“It’s comfortable but still stylish; I like how I can dress it up or down.”
5. What are some of your best tips on mixing Ming Wang in with pieces in your current wardrobe?
“I simply go back to Morgan Fitzgerald’s and have them tell me how to mix it in!”
6. What is your definition of a “real woman”?
“A lady wearing Ming Wang.”
7. What are some looks/trends that you would like to see in Ming Wang that are not currently offered?
“I wish there were more casual styles to choose from.”