Summer 2012 is all about pops of color. We love a classic and timeless look, but we’re mixing it up with these 3 additions to our wardrobe:
- Bright nails: Although neutrals are always in, take a risk this summer by showing off your favorite color on your nails. There is no limit to the color choice – Just avoid color clash! Here are our picks for this season:
- Corals go with almost every look and is a summer 2012 staple. It will give you an even more feminine look while not being overbearing.
- Bright pink represents a chic and confident woman. What woman wouldn’t want that?
- A softer pink says that you’re classy and always dressed right – The perfect color for the career professional.
- Scarves: They are the perfect accessory and you can’t go wrong with any of these styles. Add one of these to a classic shift dress or LBD and you’ve got yourself a new outfit!
- Colorful flats: Brighten up any outfit with a splash of color on your shoe for that subtle yet fashion-forward look. They are perfect for the office, around the house, and any activity with friends and family. Fair warning: People will stop you on the street to pay you compliments!
Remember, you can never go wrong with our classic Ming Wang pieces, but have a little fun this summer by putting your own personal spin with just a hint of color!
If you have any other Summer 2012 pointers, share them below in the comments!